Friday, April 10, 2015

Evolve Animation and Game Development Reel by David Gibson

David Gibson spent almost 4 years as a developer and supervising animator on Evolve. Everyday the entire team worked tirelessly to push the experience taking risks to create a unique and refreshing game for our players.
My main areas of focus during development were the look and feel of the monsters, creatures, & first person hunters. Although my background is in animation, I became heavily involved with the gameplay design process. Together with Gameplay Programmers Bill Merrill & Dan Youhon we focused heavily on the monster experience. 4 years is a long time so I tried to pick the best clips that showed a wide range and were the strongest examples of my work.
Turtle Rock Animation Team:
Geoff Hemphill
Robert Alves
Juan Sanchez
Monty Kerson
2K animators that saved our bacon a million times:
Sonny Santa Maria
PJ Leffelman
Jacob Palmer
Sunny Sun






No comments:

Post a Comment